Sudoku Party is a logic-based puzzle game. Player must fill numbers from 1~9 in the grid, and every row, column, and every 3 x 3 region contains the numbers exactly once.
Sudoku, also known as Number Place or Nanpure, is a logic-based placement puzzle. The aim of the puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9×9 grid made up of 3×3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"); each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability. An early variant of the puzzle was published in a French newspaper in 1895 and may have been influenced by the great Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler, who repopularized Latin squares.
- Generate over BILLIONS unique SuDoku puzzles
- 6 Difficulty Level – Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard and Expert!
- Support Pencil Marks, Auto-Pencil Marks, and many Hints functions
- Support Quick Save and Load, Auto-Save and Load functions
- 3 Different color style Skins